Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

What with Blogging?

First Facebook,then Twitter and now Blog?
And i bet u guys will go "OMG this girl is so damn annoying,blogging everyday & brags about her life".haha yea I do,and the whole blogging thing was my friend's idea,and my other friend,who inspired me,telling "Marina,u talk alot".That's why i made this blog,and those who followed me should know the consequences ;)

I'm gonna write about new stuffs every single day ;)

So What If I Talk Too Much, I'm Marina lah~

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!! I agree... Sang Marina, Si Mulut Celopar!! XD XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha terima kasih,thank you,kamsahamida,arigatou,danke,nandre,谢谢!!! haha

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright 2012 My Dumb Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates