Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

29 July Jokes

"Bloody CELAKA!!!"
woah chillax--There goes our Laura again,filling the atmosphere with her high pitch shrieking in the early morning,today in school.
...just because of an English text book. yep she had her text book confiscated by the discipline teacher last week because she left her book in class and now she had bought a new one (NOTE: it's an SPBT book that has been confiscated) for RM18.60!!! that's like DAMN expensive,for a useless Eng text book.
Hmm now you understand why she sworn la right? :D haha

***********

It's a normal day in school,and not many coming because exam's just over. Let's say..Boring? not really.

Enyi : " Hey Laura,borrow me you book please." (he's my kai ko in class)
Laura:"no."
Enyi : "hey Laura,do you know that I had a crush on you back in Form 1?"
Laura:"It's still a NO."

haha funny people.

***********
Guess what,my Mandarin teacher lose my exam paper today and she asked me whether i accidentally took it home or whether I forgot to write down my name.
lol I said that i did pass up the paper ,altho I'm not really sure about it,because if I don't, i might need to retake the test.So I made the "WHAT-- YOU LOSE my paper?!!" look so that she really think that it's her fault :P

it's a good thing that she lose it tho (THANK GOD). During the test,I only finished 3 out of all questions in the paper.hehe

***********
My dad thinks that he has slimmed up since he quit his job.
i asked him,what was his weight before? and he said,it was 80kg.
and what is his weight now? he said it's 70kg..
wow,that means he just lost 10 kg! yay for him
I just remembered something,"So 70-what kg again?
Dad:"79."
lol....So u just lost 1 kg la......=.=

1 comments:

  1. haha, ngeng gile. and rm18.60 for eng text book? come on! ak x pernah gune text book since form 1 kot for eng and BM

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright 2012 My Dumb Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates