Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nahh..

Dear Dumb Diary,
Guess what! today is my last day of exams,hooraaayyyy! i miss facebooking & Tweeting for hours. and Marina's BACK on the track! aha! and don't you blow the bubbles by reminding me of SPM in November *Blekkk
Lalalala~Graduating in 2 months.To be honest,im gonna miss exams in high school :P

(Checked) Burned the midnight oil and had less than 5 hours a day for napping
(Checked) Carrying cellphone everywhere just to wait for tips and answers from friends
(Checked) A sudden determination to finish up a pile of books that have been left for 2 years in the cupboard
(Checked) Gettin frustrated and blamming myself for not payin attention in class
(Checked) Learnin new stuffs,that are not new stuffs,in Addmaths
(Checked) Passing papers during exams
(Checked) tried hard to understand the mouthing technique
(Checked) Teachers staring every time i turn my head to the sides
(Checked) Writing formulas on table
(Checked) Conteng the table for no reason

Wow gonna miss these the most!

HAHAHA!!

I'm willing to sit for exams everyday if my classmates are this cute xD

2 comments:

  1. shit. why are you using MBLAQ's pic? they are sooo damn cute lah Marr!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright 2012 My Dumb Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates