Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"FAST" & furious

Ahoy there~it's Fasting month again!

Many asked how can i survive the whole day without food and drinks.
Oh well,u know what guys? I've been practicing in PUASA-ing for about 1o years now (ponteng-ed the past 7 years.spare me,i was kid back then)

This year could be the hardest year for me & my family.we went through a lot together,and everything seems so different.... :(
hope i could have a great hari Raya this year. oh yea,come & visit my place for delicious kuih raya & Raya cuisine, people!!! :D

Laura fasted with me today,and for the whole month. We promised to get on diet & cut on weight by this month. and wear gorgeous hari raya clothes!! yihee~


Okey i admit,i did forget that it's Ramadhan today. Nearly bought a burger this evening.it's so tempting!

and lots of thing happened the past 2 weeks,and DAMN! i did not manage to post down everything on my blog. Long story i tell ya ;)

Thanks to everyone who's supporting me this whole time.Frankly,it's fun to see my friends actually being so paranoid when they accidentally talk about food in front of me,like i even mind! haha and seriously I don't. lol why so serious lah haha

Selamat Menyambut Puasa kepada semua umat Islam seluruh dunia~puasa jangan tak puasa ye :)

CHEERS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 My Dumb Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates