Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bamm!! The Imaginary Car Crash :P

Dear Dumb Diary,
Today,I saw a huge deep scar on Yee Loon's right hand.To satisfy my curiosity,I asked him how did he get the scar.
"A car accident happened when i was a kid," he said.
"You hit a car?"
"No,a car hit me." =.=
"Why weren't you dead?"

This is how the accident was like in my mind:

First Theory


2nd Theory


3rd Theory


But it turned out that he was just hit by the car on his right hand and made a 360 degrees spin,but was still alive. :)
And if any of you guys are wondering,where did i get these photos from...well simple! I drew them.
and I think I've just discovered a new hobby.

5 comments:

  1. lol.........kool way of xplaining....jus draw.....nice....btw yur imagination really r too wide...lots of possibilities......^_^...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bavisha >> Oh really? thanks haha! ny sis thinks im stupid for makin this post HAHA

    Hsin >> Heee arigatou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARINA , what the hact are you talking ?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe,U know i was talkin bout u. hahahaha be proud!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright 2012 My Dumb Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates