Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Live Fashion Show by our Mandarin Teacher

Ciri-ciri guru yang berwawasan:
  • Let us sleep in class
  • Never give out homework
  • Love shopping
  • Young & cheeky
  • fashionable!
  • Love Discounts & Sells ;)
We have just the perfect teacher in our class! haha! introducing: Ms Toh! She's like the most 'sporting' teacher in school.Teaches Mandarin & P.Moral. :)

The most unique thing about her is,she have lots of jeweleries & clothes and it seems like she wears different clothes for 365 days!!! woah,seriously,live fashion show.

I took this from her album,hahaha!

So I gave this assignment to my buddy Laura to make a post about her fashion show,FULL VERSION ;)
We decided to take different poses of Ms Toh in class in this 5 days. I wonder how's the result...
so check Laura's blog on this weekend for pictures of her
http://beethovenrawks.blogspot.com/

Good luck Laura!! it's a dangerous job because she has to snap pictures using her phone,that makes sound every time picture is taken. hati-hati jangan kena tangkap ya! (I just woke up.guess what my dream was? Ms Toh caught me copying down her photos from Facebook..lol ironic huh?) so yeah,be careful ;)

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. lol can set silent mode right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno,somehow,her phone cannot set silent mode for picture snappin,weird huh? XD

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright 2012 My Dumb Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates