Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Miss L-L-L-N

Miss L.L.L.N,stands for Miss Laura Laugh Like Nuts. If there is such thing as "The Biggest & Craziest Laugh" award,i think she would probably be the 1st who is nominated for it.

plus, she's nuts...

and I'm dedicating this post to her,for making my day today,with loads of jokes & laughter.
When i say laughter,i'm serious--We made the most noises in McD today.oh yea,it's my second time McDing this week.Gosh I'm gonna be fatttt








Enjoy these photos of Laura.for more info,search for her name in my FB friend list. or contact me if you are interested in her :P She's single & available hahahaha!

Oh yeah,we went to Klang Parade today.and there's a new store selling Korean clothes and we went cuci mata! hahaha

Free Gift:And each of us took 3 :P

4 comments:

 
Copyright 2012 My Dumb Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates