Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

TomYam Gung & Macaroni with Cheese

Me & Zinneerah have been close for around 8 years now. We met in primary school when she transferred from Subang to Klang. We were good friends and also rivals in like almost everything! hahah,kids.

I'm having my 1 & a half month sem break now,so i decided to meet up with her,and as we promised, Secret Recipe!  :D 
Zinneerah & I kinda made a silly promise that we would try out every single slice of cakes in Secret Recipe. haha


Nini & Mar

Nyumm

My sister,Syahirah & I


Final outcomes 

Oreo & Cheese

Trans-fat free Peach cake

Bought a new shawl

and free milk coffe <3 meine favorite 

I love her and i'm not a lesbian 
(Against Sexuality Kemerdekaan in Malaysia)

Ah,and people,i went to teh dentist and had my tooth pulled out. :(             #Kids,brush your teeth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 My Dumb Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates