Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Big N' NASTY burger















I went to McDonald for lunch today,with some friends from school and went to order food at the counter.

There's a new poster beside the Big Mac,and my eyes saw the words "Big N' NASTY"

here goes:

Cashier : "May I take your order please?"
Me : "Yes please,one Big N' Nasty"
Cashier : "..........??"
Me :"yea..Big N' Nasty burger please?"
Laura : *Looking at the board menu for a NASTY burger*
Cashier : *Blurred* O.O
Me : "i said BIG N' NASTY burger please...."
Laura :"pssst..Mar! U mean Big N' Tasty is it?"
Me :".....Oh Yeah...1 Big N' Tasty please!!"
Laura & ms Cashier :" zzzz....."

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha!!! Nice !! Hahahahahah!!! Oh and I edited my blog!! A TOTAL makeover!!! Check it out!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright 2012 My Dumb Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates