Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

September 2013

Dear Dumb Diary,
It has been long huh. My Diploma show is coming soon in a month, which means i'm graduating soon, hooray! These few days have been tough tho, plus the dateline for our final review is within this 2 weeks. Hasn't finish my website design, TVC & Interior design yet. T^T

Happy birthday Min Yee! (Sept 8) 
All I did was singing Happy Birthday song for her on the phone. It's great to hear her voice again, despite being upset of her departure for the UK this Friday. I'm gonna miss you so much Mandy aka Kinna aka Mee. :(

Our recent picture taken at the Starbuck

Min Yee plays as one of the most important role in my life. Our first met was in form 2. I was an introvert and quiet person back then. no one ever paid attention to me, plus I don't care what people think, which was  the reason why I didn't have any friends back then and all I ever think of was to achieve good grade in exams. But during the end of the year I met her and she's the reason I have changed this much. I began talking with people and smile a lot too. :) Thank you Min Yee. and I shall dedicate this post to you. Happy birthday, have a great life in Scotland and be sure to come back as the same Min Yee!!! I love you buddy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 My Dumb Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates