Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia

"hey Marina,are u going to the World Stage?"

ugh yea it hits me every time when the same question is asked,and i don't know why it's becoming more frequent these days!

yea me,Laura & Dianah were talking about this like 2 months ago and ..
I CAN't GO lah! HAPPY NOW? geez

yea i have to attend the selection camp on the same day.haih
well good luck for those who are going.and wish me luck too for the camp :)

here's a link to win the passes:
http://worldstage.mtvasia.com/home.php


Katy Perry, Tokio Hotel & Wonder Girls are coming :)


well yea I wanna see Bill Kaulitz on stage again!! and those M&G passes..ugh ugh!


tried on the M&G pass yesterday,but I couldn't answer the questions! my poor knowledge of Tokio Hotel giving me problems! gah!


one of the pic I took during their concert in May

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 My Dumb Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates