Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

私の最愛の家族,You know I love you.

I left another half of me,with the Miyano's. :(
During Physics class today,i was trying to remember about something..something that I've forgotten for over 8 months now. and today,the memory popped out from no where.

The last day of our stay: No cellphone, No transport,No nothing that can connect us with our host family. The only alternative way left is to spend 100 yen per minute to call from the hotel,and so I did. The line was so damn long! everyone waited patiently to call their beloveds.

Fareez was calling his girlfriend in Malaysia,lol i feel like snatching away the ITalk card from him. I talked with Markus,The FSJ guy from Germany while waiting for the line. He's not as fierce as he looks like. XD

"Hallo?", Otousan picked up the phone. He can't really communicate in English,doesn't matter :)
"Nee..otousan.."
Otousan sounded really surprised when he heard me :)
and we talked for just a while,the bill was extremely expensive!!
The most touching part was when he tried hard to say "We Love you,Marina." altho at first i wasn't really understand what he said. but,Aww..
so sweet. :) "Atashi mo,Tousan..."

Otousan,Okaasan,my sisters :)
(Me,wearing kimono)

Me ,Okaasan & Sei-chan (in the tatami room) . Trying on kimono

I LOVE YOU guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 My Dumb Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates