Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The pekcek-ness

Can't believe my sister actually get bullied in school. haih

okey i know it's her fault for being so bossy and annoying.lol people got irritated by her good-girl attitude and now the whole class is going against her.
But this is just too much!

The boys throwing insults & harassing her with words..and the worst part is,they hate her because she was in Chinese school,and speaks Mandarin all the time.that's too much! ugh
The girls are actually talking behind her back,and spreading rumors,saying that she started it first,by kicking this boy in class,named Danial 'something'.and THAT's SO NOT TRUE. My sister said he & his gang started it first,and they even insulted her on Facebook.I trust her. yes,Facebook is where the fight began.

Frankly,I know everything that happens on facebook (effects of being in front of the PC,facebooking for over 5 hours per day). and last week, I saw what they did. Cyber-bullying.
So i started adding them,one by one,on facebook and do some nasty stuffs on them,secretly.
they got freaked out when i warned them,never EVER touch their hands on my sister,or ELSE... I said i'm gonna confront them this Monday.

But then,I wasn't there.too busy with tuition,oh man..

And the next day,my sister came home with 2 begs full of garbage in her hands.Guess what,the boys in her class started throwing things at her when the teacher was out for an hour.
WHAT THE BUCK

I was really,REALLY pissed. Apparently,i managed to find a way to get rid of them:
  • Signed in on Facebook,and
  • PrintScreened everything that they said to my sister.
  • Printed on papers
  • Bring to school the next day.
I wasn't there to witness everything.Instead,i sent my parents there. I heard it was FUN. They begged my mum for mercy & even cried in front of my parents,hahaha. but too bad they weren't suspended from school as i expected.haih doesn't matter. the printscreen papers helped a lot.Teachers got freaked out too when they saw it.
At least they learnt their lessons...NOT!!

My sister came home again the next day,saying that those dudes wanna have a talk with me. oh,C'mon lah. this is my favorite part--it's like stealing candy from a kid.
But too bad i'm too busy this week for a session with them.alamak
My sister says that they even spread gossips about her. and saying that it's her fault,not theirs.
Somehow,her friends do not trust her. THAT's SUCKS. How can u NOT thrusting your friend u loosers!! ugh!!!

and I came back from school today.Mom said,Mak Cik Ita was angry at mum because of it. She said how can parents come to school for this small matter. WHAT THE VUCK,SMALL!???
hello~I've been expected this from her,since her daughter is one of the bullies. and i guess her daughter did some adjustments to the real story.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 My Dumb Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates