Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Biography (Thank you XinYi for tagging me)

What's the name of the song that you're listening to?

Pergi,by Aizat,Mine,by Taylor Swift and Club can't stand me by Flo Ride

Name someone with the same month of birthday as you?and why?

Zhi Han, my BM teacher who i forgot her name,Shalin Zulkifli-the International bowling player,Erra the gedik gal,DAD!

what do u mean why?? do we need reasons why we were born in the same month?

Ever sang in front of a large audience? Choir,yes.

Do you still watch kiddie movies or kiddie TV shows?
Yup,why not? it's considered as animation,and I adore animation :)

Do you speak any language?and what language/s?
Malay,English,Chinese-Mandarin,Japanese

Do you ever watch MTV?
HELL YEAH!

Surname:
None. well,does my dad's name (Abdullah) count?

Eye color:
very very black

Do you get along well with your parents?:
Yup we are like friends

Ice cream:
Vanilla + Blueberry, Mint!

Do You ...
love your idol?
Who? oh,yea.

Call people back?
I'm actually stating real facts about someone,does that count?

Believe in love?
I used to.

what are your favorite foods?
Ouh Ouh! slide down to the older post! haha

what color do you like most?and why?
Black Black and Black,definitely.

what is your favorite subject?
Physics.

HOW I END MY SENTENCES

I love: happiness.
I don't understand: Add Math and why can't we live in peace.
Life is full of :monsters.
I get annoyed very quickly when: You burb or sneeze in front of me
AVAILABLE: still Single ;) if you are ugly,then it'll automatically switches to Unavailable. haha jokin!

CRUSHING ON: Now? No more.
HOMETOWN: I'm not sure.Kuching? Kuantan? Terengganu? Selangor? Everywhere i guess.
TIME YOU WOKE UP: 6am because i have to get to school. pfft
X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: Left and right hand,i think8 years ago when i broke both hands in the same year.

Random Questions About You:
What color do you wear most: BLack .

Least favorite color: Yellow for yuks.
Do you believe there is life on other planets: I do,and that's weird.
Do you believe in miracles: They do happen in life.
Love at first sight: Usually,yea.

Have you ever been on a plane: Yup
Have you ever been asked out by someone: Many times,and refused.hahaha!
Who was the last person you took a picture of: Hmm...Laura,eating...
Who was the last person you said I love you to: My friend.always :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 My Dumb Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates