Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hari Raya 2010!!

Dear Dumb Diary,
I have just came home from travelling to many states in Malaysia during Eid. It was grrreeeaaaat! and of course,tiring.
Went to Kuala Kangsar,Perak for my brother's friend's wedding; Terengganu,my hometown which is located at the seaside; Pahang,my uncle's house; Sabak Bernam,Selangor,my dad's hometown and many more places!

snapped this scene by accident . wow!

1 minit before 4.30pm. Time for "Ular Emas" drama! and DAD went "OMG let's find somewhere where they have TV!!!"

It was the last day of fasting. Went to Bazaar Ramadhan where they sell awesome murtabak.

Chicken Rice!!!

Translation:
Nasi Ayam Boxing=Boxing Chicken Rice
Ayam Boleh Pilih Sendiri = Chickens have the right to choose?!! hahahaha


My lil bro & I, Look alike?

Mum & Dad,Looking great after praying at the mosque & visiting Grandpa & Grandma's graves

My lil cousins,brother & sister.

Mum's Siblings

Get lots of duit raya from family & friends. :)

I look like an evil stepmother HAHA!

At night,we played fireworks with the kids,and i burnt my leg. -.- I can't remember when was the last time i played fireworks with my cousins.

I had the best mee bandung ever!!!
Mum's aunt's son,who is a lawyer made this. wow

On the second day of Raya,we headed to Perak.
PEACE!! me again :P

The IPOH version of 'Hollywood' sign

I just realized that we have lots of mountains here in M'sia! oh wowww!

On the next day,Sabak Bernam!!!
My Kampung :)

Man-made cannon!!! KABOOOM!!

And we headed back home. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 My Dumb Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates