Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rain,Rain,Go away,come again another day,PLEASE!!

Dear Dumb Diary, people may think that I'm a sponge.

It happened yesterday,the unfortunate Tuesday. That day started really wonderful & peaceful,everything went great and i was in a great mood,UNTIL
Ah yes,it was raining heavily,and yes,I brought my umbrella. Guess what? I'm gonna break this fckin umbrella which think that it is a wooden stick and that it doesn't work at a very wrong timing.

Fick dich Umbrella.

So I was walking to the tuition center,gonna catch up with Physics class. Oh btw,sorry Mr Umbrella,i shouldn't fick you,it was Sue Wen's umbrella that should be ficked.(Fick is German,google it) I was with the other 2,one of them is a guy.He's going for tuition too,and Sue Wen lent her umbrella to him,with HELLO KITTY patterns on it. So I offered to changed mine with hers,a normal umbrella,well,it is unisex,that's why. :) so I picked the pink umbrella up and headed to the main road. "Dayyuummm," i felt the umbrella was breaking.

So all the cars were being nice when they saw this innocent lil gal walking alone on the road,so they drove to the middle to avoid the water puddle from splashing to my side. Aww how nice are the people here in Klang.

But then!!!! ugh! THAT CAR!! that FCKING RED PROTON SAGA's driver!! I'm seriously gonna chop ya!!! Shame on whoever passed your driving license! shame on your car!! shame on you Mr Driver! and I know you can't cover you white hair with the black screen! I saw who you were,Old Man!!

The car drove towards the water puddle and I felt like being at the scene when Tsunami struck in 2006. Dirty black water splashed onto my face and then to my whole body which was covered with white school uniform. I was standing there,with that I'm-gonna-break-you-Umbrella,already broken,and with mouth swearing "whatafak?".

When i came to my sense,I realized I had continued walking with my soaked clothes,soaked face,soaked shoes,and the only thing which was left dried was nothing."watafakwatafakwatafakwatafak....." and "ARghhHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly there's this one car that stopped in front of me with 2 strangers inside,who i think look like murderers more than heroes(sorry dudes). They were asking me whether I need a ride,and I was like"What?? I don't know you mr. Strangers,are u sure? Will you kill me?" and they laughed and i can finally sense some friendliness in those killers(opss sorry again). So without doubtfulness I hitched a ride with them to the tuition center.

The nice strangers said they saw me on the road when i was getting soaked by the rain. Aww there are still many nice people in Klang.


If only i was as hot as Katy Perry,I bet I'll be walking DRYLY to the tuition class. watafak



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2012 My Dumb Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates