Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

PAYBACK TIME

Our final exam's results came out yesterday (4th Nov 2011). here's mine:


just hopefully this could make up for my parents for my past SPM results,that's it. Ah yes i wasn't quite sure if i could get into Dean's List since some universities require pointer of 3.6 & above,but then Sir Rafie,my English teacher said,for DL it must be 3.5 and above. so yeah. It's below my expectation. :)

If I could tag people on my blog:
"Dear
@Adibah Syuhadah,thanks for being my role model (She's had DL 5 semester straight)
@LauraAnneLee,my best friend who's in the United Kingdom now,I wanna share this with you. 
@ZinneerahMohdMazlan for supporting and u're my awesome idol also goodx1000 friend" 
Cheers.

Yes people,I do not mean to brag about this,but thanks to my serious emotional breakdown due to the past SPM results,I've achieved this. Alhamdulillah,hopefully the motivations could bring me to a higher success one day.

Also best of luck to my cousin,@Shafiq who's in the same year and campus as me. "I can get DL too,"he said.
I'll keep that promise. :)   

Kredit: Shasha,Bubu.

1 comments:

 
Copyright 2012 My Dumb Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates