Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tripe 10 I tell yah!

Woahh I just realized that today is 10.10.2010!! Hoorayy
Do I have a reason to be happy? Hell yeah!
Today's Achievement:
  • Finished 3 chapter in Chemistry
  • Mum isn't mad at me anymore
  • made 3 posts,oh yea!
  • Found a cool apps in FB
  • Saw Maher Zain on TV! Omagad He's in Malaysia!!!
  • Designed our class t-shirt (Haha! the "tiara" part only)
  • Active on Facebook again after my long breaks=exams
  • Our country's famous astronaut,DATUK DR. SHEIKH MUSZAPHAR SHUKOR SHEIKH MUSTAPHA's wedding (well,Nothing to do with me)
WTH? Hahaha!

Ten Ten Ten (English)
Sepuluh Sepuluh Sepuluh (Malay)
Shi Shi Shi (Mandarin)
(Jiu Jiu Jiu(Japanese)
wow this can go on and on xD

2 comments:

 
Copyright 2012 My Dumb Diary. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates